My name is Simi Chera and I have a Masters degree in Counselling for Children and Young People which I achieved a Merit in. I have been practicing as a counsellor for 3 years and have a wide range of experience within the mental health field. I am based in Northamptonshire, but as my service is virtual I am able to offer counselling across the whole of the UK.
My experience and qualifications
- BA (Hons) Childhood and Youth Studies- 2:1
- MSc Counselling for Children and Young People- Merit
- Registered member of the BACP (membership number: 00920475) (registration number- 383163)
- Mental Health healthcare assistant for 2 years at St Andrews Healthcare-Northampton (CAMHS and adult services)
- Counsellor at the Lowdown in Northampton for 2 years (11-25 year olds)
- Mental health workshop facilitator at the Lowdown (11-25 year olds and families) – June 2019-June 2020.
- Volunteer Counsellor for key and frontline workers- April 2020-Present
- School Counsellor at Northampton Academy- June 2020-Dec 2020
- Telephone counsellor- Vita Health Group- Jan 2020-Present
Find my BACP register certificate below: